- Bank of China (Hong Kong) - Wikipedia
The opening of a branch of the Bank of China in Hong Kong in 1917 marked the entry of state-owned Chinese banks into the then-colony's banking sector.
- Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
- SWIFT CODE FOR - DBS BANK (HONG KONG) LIMITED in HONG KONG ...
DBS BANK (HONG KONG) LIMITED SWIFT Code in HONG KONG city in Hong Kong State
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Established on 1 October 2001, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited (referred to as Bank of China (Hong Kong) or BOCHK) is a locally incorporated licensed bank. Bank of China (Hong Kong) is a leading listed commercial banking group in Hong Kong in terms of assets and customer deposits and offers a comprehensive range of financial products and services to personal and corporate customers.
- Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong) - Wikipedia
The Bank of China Tower with surrounding buildings in Central, Hong Kong
- SWIFT Code for all Banks in Hong Kong
6: agricultural bank of china limited hong kong branch: hong kong: abochkhh: 7: aia company limited: wan chai: aiachkhc: 8: allahabad bank: hong kong: allahkhh: 9: allianz global investors asia pacific limited
- List of Banks in Hong Kong
List of Banks in Hong Kong Hong Kong maintains a three-tier system of deposit-taking institutions, licensed banks, restricted-licence banks and deposit-taking companies.
- Welcome [www.bankcomm.com.au]
Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. is one of the oldest banks in China as well as one of the note-issuing banks in modern China.
- Hong Kong Banks Info | Clearing Codes - Swift Codes - CHATS
Check all the bank clearing codes, SWIFT codes, regional CHATS codes and holidays in Hong Kong.
- All HSBC Bank Swift Codes - HSBCHKHHXXX | Swift-Codes.org
HSBC Bank Swift Codes for all bank branches throughout the world.